- Copy of Sponsor Letter from Principal Applicant’s (PA) Employer
- Completed Entry Permit Application
- Copy of Principal Applicant’s work permit letter
- One passport size photo
- Police Report within six (6) months validity
- Medical Reports within six (6) months validity and consisting of: General Examination, Chest/Lungs X-ray report, HIV blood Lab test report.
The counter service days for visa lodgement and collection are from Monday to Thursday from 09:00am - 12.30 pm. The processing timeframe is five (5) working days.
Applicants must ensure that Entry Permit Forms are fully completed and all necessary requirements provided at the time of submitting the visa application. Additional documents will be requested and interviews may also be conducted where necessary.
In line with the PNG Immigration policy, all visa fees are non-refundable.
For more and helpful information on inter-government agencies that connects to PNG Immigration in particular visa aspect, please visit the following websites: